Chess/Cheers Tournament

Lately, I've won in a chess tournament in our faculty. ^__^

Today, a friend asked me whether I want to join a "chess competition" in our main campus Kota Samarahan on the 27th May 2012. Strange, I didn't feel any excitement about the competition.

She show me a post in Facebook by her classmate announcing the "chess competition". Then I told her, that's not "chess" that's "cheers". It's "cheers competition" not "chess competition". Then she suddenly "shy-shy". I can't stop laughing remembering this.

Sometimes, we do make mistake, and people do laugh at us. Don't worry, smile back at them, and show to them that, their laughter won't bring you down.

:D Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ant and The Grasshopper

House of Fellowship’s Singai Camp 2011

Bergantung pada Tuhan